OWNERS GROUP, Inc.
- Advocating and educating the Community about responsible dog ownership
- Working with local vets and trainers
- Supporting canine recreational programs and activities
- Helping to maintain and expand our first community dog park, Manchester Barks & Rec Dog Park at Mt. Nebo Park on Spring St.
Please support the
The 8th Annual Taste of Manchester
Tuesday, May 9th, 2017
5:30 – 9:00 pm
We are currently looking for a few people to help with the planning of the event:
- Donations Committee: Help contact local businesses about donating items or services for our raffle at the end of the night. Collects the donations and delivers a letter of donation to them. Meets January through late April, possibly early May.
– Restaurant Committee: Contacts Manchester Restaurants to recruit for the Taste of Manchester. Collects commitment paperwork and communicates timeline deadlines to restaurant. Collects donation from restaurant and other goodie bag items. Meets early January through early May.
– Volunteer Chairperson: Recruits and organizes volunteers for the Taste of Manchester. Holds recruiting meeting in March and training meeting in early May. Time commitment from early January through May with busiest time March-May.
– Marketing Chairperson: Leads up online and print marketing. Needs to have a strong social media understanding and communicate well through email/phone/tv opportunites. Graphic Design knowledge a plus. Time commitment January through mid-May.
If you’re interested in one or more position or committee, please click here to contact us.
Thank you to all who participated in the
7th Annual Taste of Manchester on Tuesday, May 10th, 2016
Manchester Dog Owners Group is currently in need of regular visitors to the dog park for Park Committee volunteers.
If you visit the dog park once a week and are able to assist as a volunteer, please contact MDOG at email@example.com.
Thank you for your support of ...
Click here for the festival program
Thank you to our sponsors:
Whether you are interested in a few hours or a whole day, MDOG is always in need of volunteers for our events/activities. Did you know MDOG is a 501(c)(3) and will qualify as volunteer time for any school or business requirements? Whether you are only able to help with a few hours once in a while or you can commit for a few hours once a week, we have a need and an appreciation for the value of your time. Many different volunteer opportunities are available.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help.
Click here for more information.
Manchester Barks & Rec Dog Park
at Mt. Nebo Park on Spring St.
Check out photos from our Grand Opening in
For more information about Manchester's Dog Park,
or MDOG, please click here.
Thank you for your support!
Manchester Dog Owners Group, Inc. (MDOG) is a 501(C)(3) non-profit, all volunteer organization. MDOG is not affiliated with any political party or office. MDOG does not share information about its members with anyone.