OWNERS GROUP, Inc.
- Advocating and educating the Community about responsible dog ownership
- Working with local vets and trainers
- Supporting canine recreational programs and activities
- Helping to maintain and expand our first community dog park, Manchester Barks & Rec Dog Park at Mt. Nebo Park on Spring St.
Taste of Manchester is the most highly anticipated event in the Manchester area, maybe even central Connecticut! Patrons savor the taste of Manchester eateries in a pub-crawl style event. We sold out last year; not a ticket left, many sold to out-of-towners.
Don’t miss out on an opportunity to be a part of this extraordinary event! Tickets are on sale at www.tasteofmanchesterct.com, at the Manchester Highland Park Market and at Town of Manchester Customer Service.
7th Annual Taste of Manchester on Tuesday, May 10th, 2016
- Reach over 500+ ticket holders and 20-25 eateries
- Receive free statewide marketing in news & media, as well as regular social media promotion.
- Additional opportunity for promotion to 300+ with your own marketing in our goody bags.
- Support Downtown Manchester business while aiding a great cause.
- Four (4) different levels of sponsorship to meet your budget.
Click here for details.
It's time for the Manchester Dog Festival again - September 10, 2016! (Rain date, September 11) Sponsors, click here to find the paperwork to sign up. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. You can call (860) 324-6909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manchester Dog Owners Group is currently in need of regular visitors to the dog park for Park Committee volunteers.
If you visit the dog park once a week and are able to assist as a volunteer, please contact MDOG email@example.com or Mdog.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support of ...
Click here for the festival program
Thank you to our sponsors:
Whether you are interested in a few hours or a whole day, MDOG is always in need of volunteers for our events/activities. Did you know MDOG is a 501(c)(3) and will qualify as volunteer time for any school or business requirements? Whether you are only able to help with a few hours once in a while or you can commit for a few hours once a week, we have a need and an appreciation for the value of your time. Many different volunteer opportunities are available.
Please email email@example.com if you can help.
Click here for more information.
Manchester Barks & Rec Dog Park
at Mt. Nebo Park on Spring St.
Check out photos from our Grand Opening in
For more information about Manchester's Dog Park,
or MDOG, please click here.
Thank you for your support!
Manchester Dog Owners Group, Inc. (MDOG) is a 501(C)(3) non-profit, all volunteer organization. MDOG is not affiliated with any political party or office. MDOG does not share information about its members with anyone.